Menu
Exile1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

The Stand on STARZPLAY

Is anybody else having problems viewing The Stand series on Starzplay? Virgin finally sorted the problem with access to Starzplay and I was eventually able to watch The Stand episodes 1 -5. I'm trying to watch Episodes 6 and 7 which are dated 21/1/21 and 28/1/21 which I assume are the dates they were uploaded on but I'm not given the option to watch just to create a series link or Bookmark in my shows. When I try that the two episodes show as not available. I contacted customer service at Virgin Media only to be told that Starzplay have decided not to make the rest of the series available which sounds unlikely given that the first five episodes are available. Any advice would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
ekg
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Stand on STARZPLAY

Yes, we are also having problems, we also wanted to watch this series and episode 2 is missing. 

Starzplay via Virgin Media seems to be a no no with all the issues others and myself have had, and to say "Starzplay have decided not to make the rest of the series available" is an awful response and not true, the whole of the series is available on the Starzplay app!,.... but it's not available if you buy the app via Virgin Media.

Why offer boxsets if they are only partial?! I hope you had luck getting to the bottom of this as no one seems to be answering you in here.

I think I'll cancel mine through Virgin and sign up to Starzplay directly.

0 Kudos