Menu
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV picture pixelation

Hi there,

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to get back to you sooner - I am still awaiting a response from the AFM I'm afraid, however I am going to follow up with this today and chase an update for you.

As soon as I have any news I will let you know.

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Apologies - I've just had a look at the account and can see that a senior engineer recently visited to take a look. I am sorry, I wasn't made aware of the appointment.

I believe you have arranged another engineer visit, was the issue not resolved by the senior engineer? What did they advise?

Thanks

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Oldgitretired
Tuning in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

The first engineer said network fault, has not been resolved. I have reported this fault weekly since with no resolve. The latest is another Tech is visiting Friday as each time I report this ongoing problem Virgin media insist another Tech is sent out. What else can I do to resolve this issue? Hopefully If I report it every day some one will wake up and address the issue.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Oldgitretired, 

Thanks for your update, 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with our service, please let us know how your visit goes and if you are closer to getting this resolved.

Zoie

0 Kudos
Oldgitretired
Tuning in
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie  

Picture was braking up early this morning with incrementing uncorrectable RS errors

Visit by Tech this morning checked out this end and in local box in street. 

Tech traced possible problem with fiber optic cable in Virgin media network end. 

Picture stable since, it always seemed worse towards evening so will monitor and see what happens. Hopefully pixelation now fixed after 3-4 weeks. 

Oldgitretired