Menu
Burtie134
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV error code V202

I have been without on demand for the last 24 hrs with error code V202 on both boxes.

Can't get through on the phone.

Hope someone can help 

Thanks

newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV error code V202

Hi Burtie134,

According to help page virgin-tv-error-codes/v202   There may be an issue or some planned work in your area

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.
If nothing showing in either instance and the tests don't show a fault then you need to check all your wiring is finger tight and no kinks.

Still no resolution then call it in as a fault. 

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Burtie134
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV error code V202

Thanks Dave

I have checked service status and nothing shows as a fault.

Will phone 0800 number tomorrows have been phoning the 150 but not managed to speak with anyone yet, it amazes me why they don't have a phone back service like some other companies do.

Once again thank you.

Brian

0 Kudos