Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV box not working for one month..all attempts to contact failed Message, phone, chat

Hi, My TV6 box showing no signal for one month now. My internet is working I can see Netflix but can t see channels. It's white light/then amber then same. the TV showing no signal check your connections. I changed from the battery to HDMI cables but still the same. I tried messaging, then chat service, it said wait we will get in touch connect as soon as Posible, from last few days except automated messages, I have not heard anything from technical guys in chat. 

Please help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box not working for one month..all attempts to contact failed Message, phone, chat

Hello archi_123,

Sorry to hear about this 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box not working for one month..all attempts to contact failed Message, phone, chat

Hi archi_123

Thanks for passing security 

As we have now had to book an engineer for the faulty box 

Can you please let us know how the visit goes

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth 

I am sorry. I had to cancel my last appointment due to unforeseen work and as I am staying alone I have no backup.

Can I reschedule an appointment with the engineers? 

Looking forward to it. 

Best 

Archi

0 Kudos