Menu
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixelation

Hi,

We're aware some customers are experiencing an issue with pixelation on channels.

Our team are currently investigating this issue, and we're aiming to restore things back to normal as soon as possible.

We'll keep you posted once we know more.

petersladdie
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixelation

is this problem on channel 502 Sky Sports Premier League HD? I only ask because several times recently the picture on the channel has been so bad that I have had to retune to either channel 501 or 512 and this evening I got an error message on channel 502 with the error code WO2. 

0 Kudos
delilah
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have been getting it randomly on BBC and ITV channels too.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I wonder what the outcome is as I'm still experiencing problems on various channels and particularly recordings, I have had three engineer visits who all identified different causes, so if this is general it would be good to know, I have no local issues re services, I am running out of patience with the problems, and am actively seeking prices etc from other suppliers.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
nigelar
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have 2 v6 boxes and both now have frequent pixellation. Reading these posts are Virgin now saying there is an inherent problem with these boxes or do i need to call an engineer out?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@nigelar wrote:

I have 2 v6 boxes and both now have frequent pixellation. Reading these posts are Virgin now saying there is an inherent problem with these boxes or do i need to call an engineer out?

I suggest your issue is different from the issue advised here which was infrequent, minimal and ‘resolved’ (no longer happening).

I would call in to report your problem, assuming there is nothing on Service Status, as your signal levels probably require re-balancing.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped