Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sync remote to Hisense TV

Hi, does anyone know the code and how to input it for the TiVo remote to work the volume on the Hisense H50A6250UK, I’ve looked at a lot of responses about codes, but all I can do is manually search for codes, which when I do by pressing channel down, the tv turns off after about 20 or so presses, I press and hold the ok button, but red light flashes, I can turn the tv back on from the remote but can’t use the volume of mute! 

any help wud be great as using two remotes  is a pain

Thanks in advance

Dom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sync remote to Hisense TV

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your volume control Lo7us.

It seems strange that it has only partly paired with the TV. There maybe an issue with the remote control, if it isn't fully controlling your TV. Could you try this with new batteries, to see if it works? That sounds silly but can sometimes help but isn't my only solution

You could try resetting the remote and redo the code again to see if that works. You can follow the instructions here

If you try both of the above and they don't work, you can contact our team on 150/0345 454 1111 and the team can send out a new remote.

Please let us know what happens Lo7us. 

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, I managed to sync it, I manually went thru each possible code with the volume up button, when the tv switched off the first time I had no volume control, so I carried on scanning for the code, the tv switched off a further 2 times but had no volume control, it was the the fourth time the tv went off that I had volume control! 

Many thank

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great, thanks for letting us know that you've managed to sort it 🙂

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos