Menu
Highlighted
Idiopathic
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Starzplay. Why do thesel show when apparently I have to pay to view them? If I want to add Starzplay how

Why do Starzplay TV programmes show when they appear not to be in my mega bundle?

If I wanted to add Starzplay how much per month?

If I wanted to remove Starzplay TV from my Tivo 6 how to do it and if I want to remove Netflix how to do that  

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Starzplay. Why do thesel show when apparently I have to pay to view them? If I want to add Starzplay

@Idiopathic wrote:

Why do Starzplay TV programmes show when they appear not to be in my mega bundle?

Because your box is a "shop window" & they want to show you what is available to buy.

If I wanted to add Starzplay how much per month?

£4.99

If I wanted to remove Starzplay TV from my Tivo 6 how to do it and if I want to remove Netflix how to do that  

You can't. Its not your box, you are renting it. It is Virgins property & the owners of the apps have paid for them to appear on all customers boxes.

Thanks

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Idiopathic
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starzplay. Why do thesel show when apparently I have to pay to view them? If I want to add Starzplay

Thanks for the reply. I get it but it saddens an old man to be the victim of my own ignorance  

Let's see if I can improve when I cast my vote later today...... 😎