Menu
petch13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sounds Issues

I’m having sound issues with my 2nd V6 box in the bedroom, the talking is not in sync with the screen and is delayed. I recently had to adjust the WiFi settings due to it showing as weak security when connected to my phone. Is this down to this?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sounds Issues

WiFi issues (guessing you have an iOS device) are nothing to do with sound sync issues.

Is this sound problem on any specific channels or programmes? Does it clear each time you change channels or put your box into standby?

Sometimes the sound settings can affect this - follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Audio > Dolby.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
petch13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Been having a lot of the issues when watching programmes on Netflix/Amazon Prime channels. Did experience it the other day on a recording I had from Sky One. I will give that a try though and see how I get on. Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Dolby/PCM setting I mentioned would impact all output from your V6 to the TV.

Remember that Amazon, Netflix, etc aren't broadcast channels but streaming services.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos