Menu
Leedsgooner
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky movies UHD issue

Although I'm on the ultimate oomph package i bit the bullet yesterday & upgraded to the Sky UHD movies, issue i have is that although it says that i am subscribed i can watch movies but the output is still at 1920 x 1080i when selecting UHD. Not had an email confirmation & BT Sport Ultimate shows the correct output as 3840 i think by 2160.

Should the Sky UHD show the same as BT Sports ultimate on my Samsung tv ?

Thanks for any help

Please ignore this, it seems to working as it should now.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky movies UHD issue

Hi Leedsgooner, 

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear your service has not been showing in the correct resolution, I have located your account and can see you have upgraded your box, has this helped resolve this at all?

Zoie

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Was it your video settings being the issue?

@Leedsgooner wrote:

Although I'm on the ultimate oomph package i bit the bullet yesterday & upgraded to the Sky UHD movies, issue i have is that although it says that i am subscribed i can watch movies but the output is still at 1920 x 1080i when selecting UHD. Not had an email confirmation & BT Sport Ultimate shows the correct output as 3840 i think by 2160.

Should the Sky UHD show the same as BT Sports ultimate on my Samsung tv ?

Thanks for any help

Please ignore this, it seems to working as it should now.

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
shawty1984
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Could it be that the OP was trying to get the channels in UHD and has now messed about with the video output settings which is tricking the OP in believing they have fixed the issue? 

0 Kudos