Menu
ST6
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky History 2 HD constantly frozen.

The channel is just frozen. Only thing on the screen is just a shot through a car windscreen to some trees constantly. Program is supposed to be Unsealed: Alien Files with Ancient Aliens up next, supposedly. Nothing going on whatsoever.

Anyone else got this problem? 

Last time it was completely random channels playing instead of Sky History 2 HD. What's with all the problems with this channel?

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky History 2 HD constantly frozen.

This is a fault at the MHE in Langley that feeds the entire network. I will report it through the VIP Forum as the kit will need a reboot.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This should be sorted now, if you want to recheck @ST6 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @ST6

Welcome back to our Community - I am sorry that you had some issues. As our user @japitts has advised, this should all now be resolved of all impacted; how's things looking your end? 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos