Menu
Bungalowbilly
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Series link After Life on Netflix using V6 box

I cannot series link some Netflix programmes, for instance After Life with Ricky Gervais, and Turn Up Charlie. Others do, eg Russian Doll. Any suggestions as to why this may be happening?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series link After Life on Netflix using V6 box

Hi you can't record Netflix programmes, only programmes that are on the EPG the programme guide that are in your package.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Bungalowbilly
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that Micky, but it does normally provide the direct link to the series (provided you subscribe of course), rather than record it, and shows it in 'my programmes' list. Some continue to show here, but the ones I listed, don't. Strange.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi apologies, I see what you mean I went on to Netflix when I selected Tv programmes a lot of which had episodes you can link,individual films ovieously not but not sure about the ones you listed, maybe an email or phone call to Netflix i have always found them very nice to deal with.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Tavis75
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've had problems with Netflix shows not appearing in My Shows when using Series Link+ (or initially appearing but then disappearing later) and a reboot of the box usually seemed to fix it.