cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: C233

Emmylou75
Just joined

i get this error every night between 9 and 10pm on my box upstairs. Downstairs box is fine most of the time. Very frustrating 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Better to start your own thread than add "me too" to someone else's.. I've done it for you.

With that in mind, can you explain more about the issue you're having? It would be particularly useful to know how your 2 x V6 boxes are connected to your home-hub, for this is what provides the internet connectivity.

Have you tried swapping your 2 boxes around and see if the problem moves or stays?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Emmylou75,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the error code C233 of an evening time.

As our valued member @japitts has already asked some brilliant questions, please can you elaborate with what is happening with your upstairs box? 

We have included a link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/tv-error-codes.

This will give you further support and advised regarding the error code that has occurred.

Kind regards Jodi.