Menu
Reply
Highlighted
  • 2.95K
  • 164
  • 275
Forum Team
Forum Team
738 Views
Message 11 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline

Hi Erasmusfamily and Cueball99,

 

Thanks for posting on our forum, is Radioline still not working for you both? Does it open but  you cannot navigate? Please give us more information in case we need to report this.

 

Warm Regards,

 

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 15.36K
  • 1.71K
  • 3.52K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
735 Views
Message 12 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline


@Lisa_CC wrote:

Hi Erasmusfamily and Cueball99,

 

Thanks for posting on our forum, is Radioline still not working for you both? Does it open but  you cannot navigate? Please give us more information in case we need to report this.

 

Warm Regards,

 

Lisa_CC


Just tried mine & no navigation available whatsoever. The only thing that moves is the clock, so the app is still running.

Some users of EE TV (who have the same app on their TV boxes) are reporting similar issues.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
  • 6K
  • 306
  • 534
Forum Team
Forum Team
718 Views
Message 13 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline

Hi, can I ask, what TV box are you using please? 

 

Also, how if it's the V6, how are you connected to the internet?

 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 842
  • 84
  • 204
Well-informed
718 Views
Message 14 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline

Same as Nodrogd, not able to navigate within the app at all.

Yes V6, not sure it's available on any other box. Both boxes connected by ethernet.

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 6K
  • 306
  • 534
Forum Team
Forum Team
715 Views
Message 15 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline

Can you do this for me on the box;

 

Home, help and settings, settings, network, connect to the Virgin Media network now.

 

Then try the app.

 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 15.36K
  • 1.71K
  • 3.52K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
698 Views
Message 16 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline


@John_GS wrote:

Can you do this for me on the box;

 

Home, help and settings, settings, network, connect to the Virgin Media network now.

 

Then try the app.

 

Kind regards,


Tried that. Still no navigation on the app.

I have also reported this to Radioline themselves. I will report back on any response I get.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

  • 3
  • 0
  • 1
Tuning in
691 Views
Message 17 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Radioline App

HI

 I am having the same problem as others with The Radioline App on my V6 box. Worked fine for the last three months but on trying Tuesday it loads up but am unable to navigate to select anything. Also my favourites list of Radio Stations has vanished. The time changes at the top and there is a list of songs being played that changes,but no sound.. Have tried all the things you suggested to others but to no avail. Seems to be a software problem, Has there been a update? Any ideas?   

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 842
  • 84
  • 204
Well-informed
687 Views
Message 18 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline App

Search the forum, or even just look at the first page of the V6 forum, its been discussed already.

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 45
  • 0
  • 3
Tuning in
684 Views
Message 19 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline App

This App on my V6 has again stopped working properly.  Similar issues as when I reported a fault on this thread last October.  The App loads promptly but, instead of displaying my favourites, two rows of what I assume are the default selections of stations and music are shown.  Even then, I cannot select any of the options on screen because the V6 is unresponsive to all commands from the remote apart from the 'Home', 'TV' and volume commands.

Help, please.  I am now 2 weeks behind with my favourite podcast!  

 

 

 

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 15.36K
  • 1.71K
  • 3.52K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
671 Views
Message 20 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline App


@Ant2 wrote:

This App on my V6 has again stopped working properly.  Similar issues as when I reported a fault on this thread last October.  The App loads promptly but, instead of displaying my favourites, two rows of what I assume are the default selections of stations and music are shown.  Even then, I cannot select any of the options on screen because the V6 is unresponsive to all commands from the remote apart from the 'Home', 'TV' and volume commands.

Help, please.  I am now 2 weeks behind with my favourite podcast!  

 

 

 


@Ant2I have moved your post to a Radioline thread that is already being dealt with by the Forum Team, so that you can see how the matter is being progressed.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Reply