Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Prime tv sound's wrong

Hi, I recently upgraded to the v6 box, when I try to watch prime TV the sound is high pitched,distorted and choppy like it's in high speed except it stays in time with the picture, the picture is perfect and the menus fast. I've spoken to virgin who said everythings fine on there end but admitted because of the virus she wasn't the best to speak to, just who was available. Prime people say it might be an update problem? But they also told me to uninstall and reinstall it....a channel? YouTube and BBC iplayer work perfect and broadbands fast, I've checked the prime channel different days, restarted the v6 box 3 times, logged out and into it, deregisterd it and signed in twice. Any help appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Prime tv sound's wrong

Hi have you tried going into the menu on the v6 under settings then audio and there should be an option to change from Dolby to PMC to see if that makes a difference 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried changing the audio settings on the stb?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I changed the sound in settings from Dolby to pmc and it's fixed! Thank you , huge help. Stay safe.

0 Kudos