Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixilation

Over the passed few weeks my TV has been ridiculous - the pixilation is making some channels unwatchable. Today I am unable to watch any BBC, ITV, Chanel 4 or 5 and most related channels. I have used the chat bot on the app to ask what is happening, but nothing ever comes of that. I see that there are numerous complaints about the same thing. What is going on? I have tried turning off / on again, checked all the connections, reset etc. but still nothing seems to work. The Virgin app states the status of TV is 'Good' and when I run a test I get the message 'we're trying to sort it out for you'. What can I do about this this as virgin don't look like they are helping anyone! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixilation

Hi Mrsimonandrew,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

I am sorry to hear of the TV pixelation issues. I can fully understand the inconvienience this would cause.

From doing a background check, we do need an engineer visit to fix this for you. 

I'll go ahead now and send you a quick PM to get this booked in.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixilation

Quite right, Virgin, rather than helping customers, try to blame them, as with me!

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Pixelation-blamed-on-customers/m-p/4066049#M60639
0 Kudos