Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone lines

Dose anyone know on average its how long its taking for the, telephone to be answered by a virginmedia rep? Over the past 2/3 months I have called numerous times regarding the same problem, on each occasion I have been on hold over 20 mins, its beyond a joke.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone lines

Hi Smull83,

Sometimes the phone can be answered within a matter of minutes, other times it can be over an hour.

The best time to call is 8am when they are least busy.

Have you tried the text messaging service? 

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

What is the problem you are having? We may be able to resolve it over the forums.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone lines

I rarely call in, but when I have to, I treat it as an event.

Make a fresh pint pot of tea, get a few biccys, put the phone on "speaker" on low volume, placed on the sofa arm and then do the crossword/quizes in the paper.

The time will fly by.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos