Menu
coypu13
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No red button on sky golf channel

As happens regularly there is no red button availability on Sky golf SD channel. The same message comes up as it did on Thursday " there are currently no interactive events on this channel" however it was working on Friday. Is this nationwide or a local area code problem?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
rollojk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Red Button via the App

Why are we still restricted from seeing red button shows via the app. Its unfair. I'm all for equality and i completely agree that women's golf should be fair and square on main stream tv ... but i've got money on the men's golf and so i want to watch it but i can't because it's on the red button ... and our main TV has strictly come dancing on!!! We should get a reduced fee if we Virgin users can't use all the services sky customers get?

Tags (2)
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No red button on sky golf channel

"There are no events on this channel" is usually code for "the VM red button is working fine but Sky aren't providing any additional feeds on this event"

For what it's worth, I've just tried the red button from Sky Sports Golf HD and get the same as you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No red button on sky golf channel

The following page lists upcoming Sky Sports programs, including the red button events. Currently showing no red button events until Tuesday ( Championship football)

https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks