Menu
Poorservice3
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No TV for months

My virgin tv does not work, all I get for the last 4 months on the screen is ‘Starting Up’

ive tried all the online troubleshooting, reset the box, turned it off and on, changed the cables, nothing works. Can you send an engineer please or just give me a new box. I’m well fed up now 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No TV for months

what have VM said when you reported the problem?
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure how you managed 4 months without reporting the problem to Virgin, or have you reported it and C/S haven't rectified it?

I'm being serious here - if you've not reported it yet, that's the first thing to do. If you have reported it, and VM haven't dealt with it, what have they said?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Poorservice3
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

They finally told me to report the problem on here and someone from virgin would reply and book an engineer 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

they could of booked an engineer.
it will take staff about a week to reply
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Just to clarify, you spoke to a faults agent, who (rather than dealing with the issue), told you to come on here and report it instead?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Poorservice3
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Been trying to report for months either through the online help sections or via the 0345 number and either get hung up on after being on hold for over an hour, call ended with no resolution or today my complaint closed after they said they’d called me (once) and there was no answer....I’ve had no calls from virgin today. 

Their resolution to my tv box fault - an apology 😂 That doesn’t really fix my problem. 

Finally gave up and had a rant on the facebook page and someone replied to me, shock. They told me to post my problem here and someone from virgin would contact me and book an engineer 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Poorservice3
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to Serena on the virgin media Facebook page and she directed me to the ‘Forum Team’ 

0 Kudos
Poorservice3
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Well

its already been 4 months so what’s another week! I’m not letting it annoy me any more. The customer service is laughable 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

In that case, you've made some valiant efforts and I'll flag this post for staff attention. That will hopefully mean this post gets picked up sooner than it would otherwise.

0 Kudos