cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New v6 box. Do I need to set up?

Nelsonk1608
Joining in

I renewed my contract and virgin sent me another v6 box. My current box is fine and still got lots of recordings on it. Do I need to use the new box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've not mentioned reporting any fault, so it sounds like you've been given a multi-room box to possibly get some additional discount.

I don't see any need to use this box if you have no use for it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've not mentioned reporting any fault, so it sounds like you've been given a multi-room box to possibly get some additional discount.

I don't see any need to use this box if you have no use for it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Nelsonk1608

Thanks for posting in regards to the recent equipment received following your contract renewal, we appreciate the confusion caused and you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Have you been able to view the contract to see if this included any additional boxes? If so and you have no use for it then it wouldn't require settings up and can be left in the box. If you do decide to use it in another room and need any help please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Rob