Menu
Mrsgharvey84
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Music Channels

Hi I have noticed that when I turn to my music channels they take a long time to come on and some come up with a error saying the channel isn't available. Error code v53 I'm paying money for this and having nothing but trouble from virgin media. We have WiFi problems also 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Music Channels

I suspect you'll find that this is not just music channels, but that others (on the same broadcast TX) are also affected - just you've not spotted them yet!!

Regardless, as per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/v53 - check on 0800 5610061 whether there's any known issues in your area.

If not, then you're best to report this fault to VM. Either on the usual 150 number (or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), or by waiting on here (maybe an extra day or so) for staff to respond.

Edit: WiFi issues are best off in the WiFi board - I can see you've got a previous thread there, if it's the same issue you can just reply to that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Music Channels

Hi Mrsgharvey84,

thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear this. 

Are you still having issues with these channels? Is it only these channels ?

Zoie

0 Kudos