Re: Massive Pixelation

Same here BH14 Poole - massive pixelation 16.27

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 32 of 138
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv is distorted on all channels

All TV channels unwatchable in West London on both Tivo boxes for the past hour. Restart has no effect, cannot reacquire any channels. Progress freezes on 33% and eventually shows a S102 error. Right in the middle of the rugby.

As for customer service, it's a typical experience really. When I try to view the service status on the Virgin Media website, the relevant page doesn't load.  When I call 150 it refuses to connect. So there is absolutely nothing I can do. Virgin Media are basically hiding from me. I'm not concerned though - I'm confident they will reappear in their own good time in order to issue me with another unexplained price rise.

Refunds should be automatic if you are incapable of providing the basic service that has been paid for. 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 33 of 138
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv is distorted on all channels

Same here bh9 no tv of any use on virgin as usual no response or help.  Not even acknowledging a problem let alone answering!  How much money are they taking for this ‘service’?   Does anyone know if they are in breach of contract with this ongoing failure to provide any support?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 138
Flag for a moderator

Area 03. My broadband and phone are working. 
Virgin TV Go and Sky Sports app are working. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 35 of 138
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Hi,

Are there any current issues with virgin media TV at the moment?  I have two Tivo V6 boxes and the picture on both of them is pixelated and unwatchable.  I've tried to call Virgin Media and i was on hold for 58 mins before i gave up and put the phone down. 

I've turned both boxes off and waited for 10 mins and then turned them back on again but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 138
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience. We're really sorry about the outage that is affecting our customers at the moment.

The fault number is F007817588 and has an expected fix time of 19:30. We will keep this thread updated with any changes.

Many thanks,
ModTeam
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 37 of 138
Flag for a moderator

Same here in PO13.  Looks like the problem is widespread.  Like many - Six Nations is (sorry, would have been), a wonderful afternoon of entertainment.  I hope that, if the fault is with Virgin (as I suspect), compensation of some sort will be in process.  Anyone else feel the same?

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 38 of 138
Flag for a moderator

TV signal scrambled

This afternoon the TV signal has become scrambled and unable to watch

150 number states we are busy call back later

Reboot did not work

Been on hold to another number 35 minutes firstt time before dead signal

20 minutes 2nd time

Internet and phone are ok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 39 of 138
Flag for a moderator

Re: Massage Pixelation

Also having issues in BH17. Was on hold for 58 mins with Virgin before I gave up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 40 of 138
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV signal scrambled

BH4 same problem
0 Kudos