cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIXTV Some channels not longer availble

redhat1991
Dialled in

Hello I have the MixTV package previously TCM & TCM+ & SciFi 138 were available, I watched them yesterday, now they're not.

I've tried rebooting the TVio box but that made no difference any info would be helpful

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

SyFy is now Sky SciFi which is in HD on Ch138 & SD on Ch139 - is your issue with the SD or HD version?

Same question for TCM - 415 SD, 416 HD, 417 +1

And in what way are they not available - are they greyed out on your guide, or is something else happening?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

SyFy is now Sky SciFi which is in HD on Ch138 & SD on Ch139 - is your issue with the SD or HD version?

Same question for TCM - 415 SD, 416 HD, 417 +1

And in what way are they not available - are they greyed out on your guide, or is something else happening?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the speedy response.

Yes I mean SD versions, they are greyed out.

When I select them, they say an extra subscription is required, AFAIK they are part of my package & as I said I watched both yesterday.

Thanks

Update: I did a Whats App chat yesterday only took 2.5hrs (that's quick for Virgin) apparently an IT ticket has been raised 45981056.

One of the tech team are supposed to be contacting me..................

Virgin seems to be rapidly down hill, many package complaints on here & numerous "bad header responses" on the website dont inspire confidence.

I started as NTL customer in 2005, maybe it's time for a change, BT? BT? wheres that number -:)

Cant delete (happy for moderator to do so) this thread but I've sorted this now