Menu
Alana83
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

LA finest series link

For some reason the LA finest on FOX HD hasn’t been recording and as a result I have missed the first 2 episodes.  Even looking now it is grayed out and I can see episode 3 is on this Thursday.

I’ve done all the troubleshooting tips to no avail, any ideas?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LA finest series link

These episodes are not "new" and therefore if your series link is only set to record "new episodes", your box correctly doesn't schedule them.

If you check the episode precis, you will see a "first aired date" which is the giveaway. Check your SL settings, and if you want your box to record re-runs, change the "Record" field to either "New and reruns" or "Record everything".

It looks like the episodes you've missed are available on VOD - I would guess this would be available to all TV packages for 30days from broadcast as "CatchUp" and then perhaps beyond that as a "BoxSet" if your package includes those.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alana83
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LA finest series link

Thanks that’s sorted it.  My bad as it was advertised by FOX as new I thought it was a new show.  Unfortunately they are not on catch up or OD/box sets so I’ll have to wait for it to come around again.

0 Kudos