Menu
plumridge
On our wavelength
Message 101 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent sound on Btsport 4K

Thanks, I know they will want to do that, that's their answer to every problem, that they can't fix. 

0 Kudos
E2Royal
Tuning in
Message 102 of 304
Flag for a moderator

When we had the problem last time it took some time but was eventually escalated to Virgin Engineering who found it was a BT problem and got BT to fix it.

Until we can get Virgin Engineering to take it on again we will wait forever for a fix!

How do we do that?

0 Kudos
jimred
On our wavelength
Message 103 of 304
Flag for a moderator

The first time they fixed mine it was done remotely.

0 Kudos
plumridge
On our wavelength
Message 104 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Thats interesting Jimred. I wonder if my engineer is up to doing that, prob, won't have heard of any of the problems, knowing my luck.

0 Kudos
jimred
On our wavelength
Message 105 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Good luck, it lasted 8 months then the fault recurred, i now record on BT1HD, it will be interesting to hear how you get on! 

0 Kudos
plumridge
On our wavelength
Message 106 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Will post back on here once he has been, HD recordings fine and live ultimate , but you should get what you pay for.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 107 of 304
Flag for a moderator

As already said many times - it is only recordings or viewing following a pause which has the fault.  True live viewing is fine.

I got this fault number from VM when I reported it.

If everyone with the issue can call and raise the fault - quote thise number is TS seem to not be aware:  F007798514

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
emmacw
Tuning in
Message 108 of 304
Flag for a moderator

We have this issue too! Only on the Bt Sport ultimate on rugby recordings. All other recordings and channels are fine! 

do they know what the issue is? Or how to fix it? 
thanks! 

0 Kudos
plumridge
On our wavelength
Message 109 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Well engineer just gone, he had not come across the issue before, told him the fault no, from this forum and the no of people, having issues. He then played back a 4K recording, and the audio issue happened straight away (thank god).  He said nothing he could do, as appears a transmission problem with BT, he did ask wether I had changed Dolby Digital to Dolby Digital PCM, which I had done, but with no difference. He thought, that maybe that was the only thing, he thought might be doing it. It was left that he will raise another visit, for 2 weeks time,  or hopefully a phone call to say, all sorted now, when he has spoken to the powers that be. He took down the fault no, and seemed genuinely interested in the problem. So def not sorted which I did not think that it would, but at least Virgin are becoming more aware of the problem.  The more people that report it, against that fault no, the better, and maybe they will get the importance of getting it fixed. Back to watching recordings in HD, but hopefully something will get sorted.

jimred
On our wavelength
Message 110 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update.

0 Kudos