cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel a technicians visit

cj1739
On our wavelength

Hi

I want to cancel an engineer appointment scehduled for this Wednesday.

I've wasted about one hour of my time going round in circles on the mobile app and on my PC trying to figute out how to do this. Your instructions are hopeless.

If you charge me £25 for a visit then I'll be charging you for my time at my standard hourly business rate, and it will be a lot more than £25 !

So, how do I cancel?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

cj1739
On our wavelength
Anyone there know how to cancel a technician's visit? Thanks

cj1739
On our wavelength

Anyone...?

Hey cj1739, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are struggling to cancel your visit.

You can do this by logging into your online account and going to My Virgin Media into appointments and you can manage it from here.

However I can see you have spoke to the team about this, have they managed to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

cj1739
On our wavelength

"You can do this by logging into your online account and going to My Virgin Media into appointments and you can manage it from here."

Actually, no I can't. Like others here have found, it is NOT possible to cancel appointments on-line or on the app.

I cancelled the appointment because I got fed up with trying to get Virgin Media to resolve my problem and not being able to give me a suitable appointment date. I'll just put up with it the problem for now, and consider looking at alternative providers.

Hi Cj1739,

Thanks for coming back to us about this, I am sorry that you couldn't cancel the appointment on your online account, it used to be an option so I will send this as feedback to the Online Account team. 

Can I ask if you have now been able to cancel it successfully?

Also, can I ask what the fault visit was for please? I'll see if I can try to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

cj1739
On our wavelength

Hi, yes managed to cancel appointment by phoning Virgin Media.

The problem still persists. The TV goes keeps going blank randomly for a second or two, which is annoying and unpredictable.

I have rebooted the V6 box, I have connected new HDMI cables, and I have swapped the HDMI ports.

Regards.

Hey cj1739, thank you for reaching out and confirming this, I am sorry you are having some TV issues still. 

I can see you have spoke to the team about this recently, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?