Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hd channels

Having issues viewing any HD channels. They have been working on and off until last night none of them have worked they just show pixelated and pictures from a previous channel that has worked

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hd channels

If you have tried switch the V6 off at the mains for 30 seconds - you'll need to report it. Calling 150 is best.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS & UHD/HDR)
VIVID 500 (500/35mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD + 2 minis)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I have tried that will give them a call

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ensure all the cables are tight too - and the RF lead is firmly push in

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS & UHD/HDR)
VIVID 500 (500/35mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD + 2 minis)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yep checked all the cables. It had been happening for a while but not for long periods  but last night has not started working again as previously has done

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rockley1994,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I'm sorry that you've been having difficulty with your HD channels.

First of all, I'd like you to try manually connecting to the network by following these steps: press Home on your remote > select Help & Settings > select Settings > select Network > select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

However, I can also see that some of the levels entering your property are less than ideal, which may account for the issues you've been experiencing if the above suggestion doesn't help. I'd like to arrange an engineer visit to take a look at this for you. I'll send you a private message now to clear account security, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos