Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HDMI Link

I have had broadband and phone for a while and I upgraded to tv last week and am finding it really good however the remote isn’t as good as sky’s and it’s a pain to switch hdmi whenever i want to watch tv. My sky box had hdmi link so when I pressed the sky button it automatically turned the tv on and switched to that hdmi. I was wondering if the v6 box had this option, if it does instructions on how to turn it on please.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HDMI Link

Not sure I quite understand the problem but assuming your remote is paired to the TV .....
To change sources you see on the TV from V6 to DVD to TV(freeview) etc.. then that has to be done via the TV remote - at least on my 3 V6's it does.
To turn the TV "on and off" with the V6 remote - you hold the green power button (top left) pressed down for a few seconds.
To use it to switch the V6 "off and on" you press the same button twice in succession.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos