Menu
Highlighted
Message 21 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fury V Wilder 'no live events' red button problem

Hi All, 

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some issues ordering tomorrow's Pay Per View event. 

We have raised this to our support team to investigate and will reply on this thread when we have a further update. 

Thanks

Mod Team

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Hi All, 

Just to update you all; this issue has now been raised under the fault reference F007814656.

Our team are continuing to investigate the cause and working towards a fix for this issue.

We believe that this issue is predominately affecting customers in the London area. If you are experiencing this issue and are not located in London, please could you pop your location in a reply to this thread. 

Thanks

Mod Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 51
Flag for a moderator

I really hope this is resolved asap was really looking forward to watching the Fight but because of Virgin doesnt look like ill be watching it.

Very poor from Virgin i have to say.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Well is this issue going to be fixed by tmoz it would be nice to know as i will have to arrange another way of watching it. Straight up truth would be nice considering i have been pushed from pillow to post ovee this issue for it now to come out that there is now an actural issue. 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Anyone got any news? Its still the same for me so if any changes plz post as soon as any chnges happen 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 26 of 51
Flag for a moderator

This is very frustating when something is advertised and you cant even order it.

My wife rung up this morning and was told to re-boot the box and still the same error message .

This is a major fault and needs to be resolved asap .

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 27 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Strange how all of us have contacted customer service but it was only when the moderator of this group raised a concern that a fault number could be seen on the my service page online ...... makes you wonder if we were all just fobbed off by customer service..... doesn't it ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 28 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Just got off the phone too tech and they told me this issue will not be fixed until the 24th so i asked to put through to cancellations the guy told me it wt 10pm tonight it should be fixed and the on my online service app its telling me 12am tonight. To me it all [REMOVED] i reported this issue on monday at 5:30 pm when my partner got in from work it seems they dont know what is going on and are just lieing through there teeth. The tech team based in india have got to be the worst as in dealing with issues i have ever had to deal with. I personally do not think this will be fixed in time i suggest prehaps ppl either find somewhere else to watch it or book it direct from BT sport box office and watch it either on your computer tablet or phone. Absolute joke. They act as if they give us there services for free lool we all pay alot of money for these services and tbh and they are well below sub standard and make you feel as if your the one that shouldnt be moaning. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 29 of 51
Flag for a moderator

I hate being fobbed off with rubbish and im telling you now virgin service is absolutley useless paying them about £1500 a year and was really looking forward to watching this fight and im not gonna be able to thanks to Virgin useless media absolute joke.

One tells you one thing which is complete lies very poor virgin.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 30 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Well give it till 12am and see that is what they are saying so we will all see 

0 Kudos