Menu
Smadz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flicking tv picture

I have a v6 box about a year old and it's been flicking the TV picture and cutting sound on and off for a while now but it's now doing it all the time, it also cuts the sound, I've done a service check and it says there is a issue with the box and to reset to see if it fixes it. So reset box and served checked again but its still saying the same thing

I've also got shockingly bad Internet speed and strength 

Can some one shed some light on how to fix or sort before the contract get ended early.... its driving me insane the amount I pay for these issues 

Tags (2)
mcjackson
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flicking tv picture

Hello Smadz,

I have been with Virgin for about 8 years and had not 1 complaint till now. I upgraded at the end fo January and they sent me a new V6 box and upgraded my broadband speed from 200mbps to 350mbps whch shoud have a positive impact.

Now I am constantly getting the broadband droppign out and the TV constantly cuts out for about about 5 seconds to a black screen with no sound. I have also noticed that this also seems to occur on things we have recorded. I have tried calling but was left on hold for 40 minutes so gave up and sent a message via thier online system and that was 3 weeks ago. I had thought it as just a glitch as it didn't happend for a few days but now it is back and making the TV unwatchable.

If you or anyone get any response on this pelase let me know it would be gretly apprecaited. My only option now is to potentially go to OFCOM as I am paying for a service that is unusable but this seems a bit too far just to get an answer in which I am sure they can answer.

Kind Regards

MCJ

0 Kudos
Smadz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 crap box

Need a new v6 box as picture and sound keeps cutting out but can't get hold of any one

Tags (1)
0 Kudos