Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty V6 Box

On Sunday evening my Virgin TV V6 box developed a fault and following diagnostics by Virginmedia it was agreed that a replacement box would be sent to me.

Today I received the replacement box but instead of a 1TB V6 box I was provided with an older style 500GB box which I do not find acceptable. Added to the fact that it took several hours to get the box configured and set up and several calls to Virgin Technical support. It is now working but I am not satisfied that a like for like box was not provided.

I have tried calling Virginmedia 3 times this evening and each time I am told that the waiting time is in excess of 15 minutes.  This is in addition to be transferred to the correct department this afternoon by their customer services department only to have music playing for over 30 minutes - I gave up waiting...!

I am one dissatisfied and frustrated customer of several years loyalty to Virginmedia.  Anyone on here experienced similar problems or can offer any advice please?

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty V6 Box

Sounds like a mistake. Phone retentions (thinking of leaving us) and they'll hopefully sort it, but you will need to wait to get through and not give up.

Calling as soon as they open would be a good idea too.

0 Kudos