Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error s102

Ive lost 2 days of tv now with this as i dont have hours to spend on the phone.. This issue is far too common and needs fixef

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error s102

Is this a new box? If it is, it's doing that because the box hasn't been activated yet. You need to call 0800 953 9500 and follow the options to get Virgin to send the activation signal to the box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes activated now thanks although I couldn't setup my remote for my 2nd V6 box.

They deactivated my broken V6 instead of my ancient broken Tivo box. I had hoped they would have run some tests against my old broken V6 to see if it was salvageable as I have 600 GB of unseen recordings on it.  It's probably a bit late for that and maybe they'll  just say they'll send a new box rather than investigate issue with my broken V6.

Thanks
Nick

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I pasted that into wrong thread 😞
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I rang up eventually got to customer service after hours.. They said everything was fine so we will have to send an engineer out... To find out they hadnt activated my box or they hadnt linked the v6 box to my account even though i followed all the correct steps.. A full week without tv..  Due to an account problem.. So they Send an engineer out during a pandemic. When all could of been solved at the push of a button.. Those call centres are nothing but a waste of time

0 Kudos