Menu
cathyjay1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

DISTORTED PICTURE

MY PICTURE IS BADLY DISTORTED I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING I WAS ASKED TO DO NOTHING HAS WORKED IT'S BEING GOING ON A WHILE NOW. REALLY FED UP AS I CAN'T WATCH ANYTHING AND I'M AT HOME SHIELDING AND ON OUR LOCAL RESIDENTS GROUP SAY IT'S HAPPENING TO THEM TOO SOMETIMES THE SCREEN GOES OFF ALTOGETHER. NEEDS FIXING ASAP

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: DISTORTED PICTURE

if you are shielding VM likely will not be able to send a engineer out to you.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: DISTORTED PICTURE

Hi cathyjay1,

if the local residents group say it's happening to them too then it sounds like an area issue.

Have you checked for any faults in your area? You can do this by logging into My Virgin Media from the virginmedia.com homepage and clicking on your service staus.You can also run a test on your equipment from there.

You can also call the  Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which details more local issues down to postcode level.

You can report any problems by using the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of tech fault  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos