cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coronation Street

Judyval
Joining in

Hi has anybody else had this problem - I have a regular series link for Coronation Street but this link has now changed to ITVX and my recordings are now full of adverts!!! I also record Emmerdale and these recordings are all as they were before without the adverts. I've tried deleting the series link and then adding a new series link but it's still got the adverts on!! I just gave up watching in the end. So annoying can't understand why this is happening????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I suspect your SL is set to include streaming videos, so effectively you are creating shortcuts to VoD that appear in your "my shows" lit. That's easily corrected - go into "modify series link" and see what the "record" field is set to.

Either that, or you are recording the broadcast channels, but are confused by the constant adverts on ITV at the moment for their new app & streaming service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I suspect your SL is set to include streaming videos, so effectively you are creating shortcuts to VoD that appear in your "my shows" lit. That's easily corrected - go into "modify series link" and see what the "record" field is set to.

Either that, or you are recording the broadcast channels, but are confused by the constant adverts on ITV at the moment for their new app & streaming service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks