Menu
Steph77
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Code A01 Error

A couple of weeks ago my V6 box stopped working and on Monday we had someone come out to fix this and installed a new box as the old one just didn't work at all.

I thought everything was OK until we tried to watch something on YouTube last night and it wasn't working and today it's the same so we have got the error code A01.

I have followed the help guide on the website and everything seems to connect OK but we just can't use any of the apps (except Netflix which seems to work).

I would be grateful if someone can help as I use the apps a lot and have already been without a box for over a week and now this "new" one doesn't seem to work properly.

Thank you

Steph

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code A01 Error

Hi @Steph77,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear of these problems you've been having with your TV services recently. What happens when you try to use any of the apps? Does the A01 error message continue to appear? If so, please follow these steps and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos