Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Channels pixelating

Hi, several channels (ITV, Dave, Channel 4) have developed constant pixelation within the last month. This is incredibly annoying when you are recording a series for you child and have to explain that he cant watch it.

I have checked the cables, check the service, reset the box and googled meany solutions to no avail.

Can you help?

Andy

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels pixelating

I'm currently trying to watch john carter on sky cinema disney and it is really bad 😠

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels pixelating

It may well be that Virgin don't know about your problem, and until you tell them.. they won't be able to fix it.

Call faults on 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 4541111 from any other phone (landline rates), and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service".

It could well be that some local equipment is suffering in the warm weather and is perhaps out of tolerance, or perhaps you have some faulty cabling or box... but it's sensible to assume that VM don't know about your problems unless you tell them. After all, you're paying for a service!!

The forum team should pick this thread up after maybe a few days, upto a week etc... but (IVR issues aside) I'd like to think that calling in, should be the quickest way of getting service faults resolved.