cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels moved?

WelshGasman
Superfast

Hi all,
Seems the Virgin channels have moved, as certainly 5 USA is no longer on 153 as TV Choice and tvguide.co.uk indicate?
Finally found it on 120?

If they have, do they let these people know? 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi WelshGasman 

TV magazines and guides are usually informed in advance, the problem with weekly magazines is they are usually pre-printed often around 4 to 6 weeks in advance.

VM have had a video playing for the past couple of weeks advising of the channel changes, along with info on the Home screen.

There's an article in the Digital Life section with the new channel numbers < here >  and the online monthly guides have also been updated /tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi WelshGasman 

TV magazines and guides are usually informed in advance, the problem with weekly magazines is they are usually pre-printed often around 4 to 6 weeks in advance.

VM have had a video playing for the past couple of weeks advising of the channel changes, along with info on the Home screen.

There's an article in the Digital Life section with the new channel numbers < here >  and the online monthly guides have also been updated /tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

WelshGasman
Superfast

Hi newapollo,
Thanks for the reply. TBH I do not have my box switched on that much, pretty much watch Freeview most of the time. My TV package with Virgin is just that, with perhaps one extra channel.

I just had it on the last two days as I was getting interference on some of my Freeview channels.