Menu
pdfbt40
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Channel Guide (PDF)

Obviously not a V6 problem, but as Community chose to remove the General TV Category......

It was nice last month that the webpage finally had January changes removed (as redundant).

Why though have no announcement been added for Bank Holiday/June changes to the Guide.  Not an overlook, no comments on changes/additions/removals at all as they appear in the PDF Guide.  Minor they might be, such as

Rename Sony Movies to Great! Movies.

And mentioned before I'm sure, why is the Local Section so  poor.  Yes I realise its difficult as its different in each region(!) but the listed 159 has nothing whereas other channels (858, 870 & others?) carry regional BBC/ITV.  Why aren't they listed as Regional Channels?

pdfbt40
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel Guide (PDF)

Hi pdfbt40,

The ChannelGuide_June_2021.pdf  shows all  the Sony channels have been renamed to Great! as has the tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

The virgin-tv-360-channel-guide also has them renamed.

All three guides are showing GB News on channel 626, which currently has a show reel  playing before the full launch at 8pm on Sunday 13th June.

The 360 guide is also listing the extra BBC red button channels ready for this years Wimbledon which starts on 28th June, although VM haven't yet added them to the TV edit guide or the normal pdf guide.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
pdfbt40
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel Guide (PDF)

Yes Dave,

But my point was there is NO COMMENT on the webpage about ANY changes!  All the changes could be in the PDF, but who's going to do a change verification on over 200 channels?  Changes use to be fully listed on the web page.

V360 PDF is a bit strange.  VM have taken advantage of the reduced banner and columns for legacy packages by removing the whole Radio section!!

The whole point of a PDF is that is can be scanned without using any EPG or while watching other programmes.  I'll add that to the list of drawbacks (and benefits) of moving from V6 to TV360.

Also, strangely it does have Channel 870 for Regional ITV, though as I pointed out, not in the V6 version.

pdfbt40
0 Kudos