cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete programme

Loosecanons
Superfast

Hi,

From time to time there are certain programmes that cannot be deleted. 

There's one today that refuses to go 

Do you know how to delete them?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Either press the "clear" button on your remote when the programme in question is highlighted within "my shows", or choose the "delete" option within the play-now screen.

What happens when you try these methods? If, as I suspect, the answer is that nothing happens - try restarting your V6 via the Help & Settings menu.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Either press the "clear" button on your remote when the programme in question is highlighted within "my shows", or choose the "delete" option within the play-now screen.

What happens when you try these methods? If, as I suspect, the answer is that nothing happens - try restarting your V6 via the Help & Settings menu.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Loosecanons 👋 Welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you were having some difficulties deleting programs off your TV Box. 

Were you able to try the advice from the community on clearing shows or rebooting your Box? 🤞 Hopefully this worked for you! You can also find more information about managing your recordings here 👉 Virgin Media - Your recordings

Let us know how you are getting on so we can offer further support if needed!  

All the best. 🌞

Molly

Thanks for your advice.  That's normally what I do but restarting seems to have cleared it.

Thank you