Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cancelation

I have nothing but bother from virgin for the last 2 mnths. I have told then i wanted to cancel my services as i could not afford the price increase. This was before my contract ended. However even though i spent forever on the phone speaking to various people they still havent cancelled it and subsequently have now charged me 2 mnths at the higher price. I have tried to ring to resolve this several times.I spoke to someone today and explained. After being on the phone to them for over 30 mins i agreed to pay one month at my old price and that was it. I paid this.However he told me i would have to ring the cancellation team again. I cannot do this as they still have money outstanding on my account- so they wont put me throught to the cancellation team.this is down to them not me. I am not willing to continue with my service but you cant cancel online and noone has listened on the phone for the last 2 mnths. I am banging my head against a brick wall. The price increase is unaffordable and ridiculously priced for next to nothing. Please can someone help. As i cannot afford the money they are asking. I just want to leave but they are not letting me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelation

Call retentions early in the morning 8-10am. You should then get a uk call centre who should jus sort it for you.
Alternatively go into you local VM high street store with i.d., account proof etc., and cancel in there.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have tried calling several times no one will put me through to the right person. Noone is willing to do a simple request. I just no longer wish to be with them and they keep billing me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well if you are not prepared to be more tenacious and persivere at using the phone you will continue to receive bills.
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

150 thinking of leaving option it is automatic.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

They would soon jump up and down if you cancel the direct debit

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That is very unwise as it will affect the posters credit rating course him all sorts of trouble.
0 Kudos