cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't report fault

Teleopsis
Joining in

Three days ago our V6 box died. I have not been able to report this since then despite trying multiple times. When the website is actually working it takes me to the 'running checks' dialogue and then just drops me back to the start. I once got to the point of almost arranging an engineer visit but the website crashed. I phoned customer services and got an automated message that just texted me a link to the website, which of course is not working, and then hung up the call. The online messaging service seems to be non-existent: there is text about it on the help website but no way that I can find of actually accessing it. I know Virgin are the poster-boys for terrible customer service but this is a whole new level of frustration and time lost. How can I actually make contact with a human being and report this fault please?

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Teleopsis 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faultsbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

When calling Faults hopefully the system will recognise that you've used the online faults checker and place you into a queue for an agent to pick up.

If not and you get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc.

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks @newapollo, that's really helpful. I've managed to get an engineer booked now, thank goodness.