Menu
Louiegazer
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broken v6 box

We had a big rain storm and water came in through my ceiling destroying everything on my tv unit including my V6 box I need to get a replacement. How do I do this?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken v6 box

Hi Louiegazer,

You need to contact VM either by phone or sms.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

If you call Faults you will probably get a series of automated messages. Call then back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick up the call.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Louiegazer
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken v6 box

When I call it seems to be an automated services with no luck getting through to a agent. Been trying since thursday. Also tried the message us service, I work full time and they seem to respond while I'm working so I cant reply meaning I get disconnected. Wouldnt think it would be this difficult to get a replacement 

0 Kudos