Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Box keeps going blank

My box has been working fine and then yesterday every 2 minutes it goes blank and the sound goes off then 2 seconds later it comes back on. This happens if I`m watching tv or catch up or recordings. The second box I have is ok, no problems. Anyone know if its a fix I can do or do I need a technician. If I need a technician how do I get one as I can`t find any numbers to phone.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box keeps going blank

Morning,

Please can you send me a Private message (just click on my name) with your account number and postcode and I will look into it for you.

Kind regards

Can you try swapping your boxes around? Keep the same hdmi cable, if box that is currently working stops,  you know it is the hdmi cable or the Tv. 

After you try this please message me directly.

Regards

Angelo

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,
Please send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number and area code/ postcode and I'll see what I can do to help.
To PM me, just click on the following link. https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/81526 don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The box is now working as normal and I haven`t done anything. Thanks for the input I`ll try this if it does it again 

0 Kudos