Menu
G4DDS
Well-informed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Away from home - how to reboot box

On holiday and lost connection with one of our V6 boxes (app says it can't connect). Only having an issue with one V6 and can see recordings fine on the other two so the problematic box must need a reboot.

I looked at running the self tests but I believe these assume you are at home with the box and on the same network. Years ago there was an option to remotely restart all your kit from your account - can anyone jog my memory and point me to where this is?

If any forum staff want to check anything the problematic box is called "Richard's".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: Ultimate Oomph bundle
Equipment: 3 x V6, Super Hub 3
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Away from home - how to reboot box

So, just tried it again and the box is now online and talking to the app OK so whatever the problem was it seems to have cured itself.

Would still like to know if it is possible to remotely reboot your kit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: Ultimate Oomph bundle
Equipment: 3 x V6, Super Hub 3
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Away from home - how to reboot box

Hi G4DDS, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am glad to hear your issue is resolved now. 

We can remotely reboot your HUB and Boxes from our side, but only as a last resort and with your consent 🙂

I hope this answers your question!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos