Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Apps

Hi,can anyone tell me shoud programmes on my5 and all4 show up if you use tivo's search.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apps

They are available in Apps & Games from the home screen on V6 boxes. They are connected to the search, & also should connnect via the EPG for catch-up content.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If it's ok with @nodrogd I'm going to expand slightly...

@davey1- The TiVo box doesn't have the ITV, C4 or C5 apps, so for anything that's on those, or to use the apps, you need a V6 box.

All of ITV, C4 & C5 CatchUp, and many boxsets, are available on the TiVo using Virgin's own VOD system - and those should certainly appear under the Search & Explore option.

And there's bound to be programs that are available using both methods!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply,sorry i meant v6,it seems that i have to go onto my5 app to find a programme as they dont all show up if using search on v6.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No that's correct.

Currently only the programs that are loaded onto VM's own VOD system (in the case of ITV, C4 & C5) are listed via Search & Explore.

There's obviously going to be a fair bit of duplication between "VOD" and the apps, but anything that's only on the apps, has to be accessed using the apps. You can't load them from the EPG at the moment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok, thats great.thanks.

0 Kudos