Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon prime

Please help I had a problem using the amazon prime app on my v6 I just keep getting a black page after I have pressed the red button, no spinning wheel fo loading just black I switched off the v6 and it reloaded and I got access but I had this before. Please tell me I don’t have to turn off the v6!every time I want to watch prime 😞 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon prime

Is it the same on channel 205?
Any other Apps showing the same behaviour?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is on the app and on channel 205 I have tried both ways in and still the same 😞 No other app or channel dies this it is only with prime. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lelliec1980,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the Amazon Prime issue happening.

I've ran a check from our side and the pre RS errors on the box are way out of spec, so we need a tech visit to fix this.

I'll PM you now to arrange this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos