Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Activating V6 box

Hi

Ive just had an engineer visit today to install my two V6 boxes and hub 3. The hub and one box seem to be working great but the other won’t activate and will only show me BBC1 and ITV.

It gives me a number to call to activate it and says it’s open until 8pm on Saturday, but when I call I get a message saying it’s closed and to call back later. Is there any way I can get it working tonight?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activating V6 box

Is it 0800 9539500 that you're trying to call? That's the activation line, although my understanding is that it's automated. I've never had cause to use it so I could be wrong on that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes that’s the number. It tries to do it automatically but says it can’t and that it can be done by an advisor - it then goes through to call centre which is closed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi adamguest,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your 2nd V6 box not being activated.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos