Menu
sandelben
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

v6 360 remote

my 360 remote has stop working i replace the batteries not working dose not light up tried pairing to the 360 box not working i need a new one tried to order a replacement online saying i need to contact virgin media if any virgin media staff are online if you could order me a new one thanks

ben
0 Kudos
roy247
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: v6 360 remote

You might be already doing this, you can use your mobile or tablet with the TV GO app untill you get a replacement.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandelben, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue ordering a replacement remote. We can certainly get this ordered for you. 

I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandelben, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have ordered the replacement for you and you should receive this in the next 5 - 7 working days. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos