cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return to V6

sheldont
Joining in

hey 

iv upgraded to the new 360... it seems to me like a downgrade on the old system.

the program info arent the same , catagories arent as easy to access , recordings not the same , the guide is lsnt the same , no option to recall deleted ... so much is missing from this software update.  its really disapointing virgin have released this as it is.

i was wondering if its possible to actually go back to the old v6 software ? which is far better than this 360. im happy to lose all recordings etc to go back to the old version.

i really didnt see much wrong with the old version , if i cant go back then il be looking at going to sky Q , i feel like this update has gone backwards.

any info on reverting back to the old version would be appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@sheldont wrote:

iv upgraded to the new 360..

i was wondering if its possible to actually go back to the old v6 software ? which is far better than this 360.

any info on reverting back to the old version would be appreciated. 

Unfortunately for you, a conversion from TiVo/V6 > 360 is a one-way trip and there is no option to revert.

I'm not sure what you mean by recordings not being the same, or the TV guide not being the same? The software is different to TiVo, there's no getting around that. Did you do any research into 360 before deciding to convert?

You mention about the undelete option - and yes, that is one of the differences between the two platforms. TiVo/V6 has an undelete option, 360 doesn't.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks