Menu
Blakeich
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

"All channels" as first choice in TV guide.

So I have just upgraded my V6 Boxes to 360 and so far I like it although there is some things I am missing from V6 such as undeleting recordings and also "Quick view" options which I hope they will eventually add back on.

My question is. When setting up my profile, it asked me to choose my favourite channels. So when I go into TV guide it shows me the guide of the favourite TV channels first. However, I want to know if its possible for the TV guide to show "All channels" first when opened instead of just "my favourite channels" 

The reason I say this is, my mother likes to look at all the channels on the TV guide and she isnt very technical when it comes to changing lists like myself. So it's confusing her to have to change it to all channels instead of favourites. 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: "All channels" as first choice in TV guide.

I’m not near my TV 360 at the moment to find out but why don’t you just leave the box on the shared profile when you’re not around?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks