Menu
andynic1972
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

new customer

i am gonna be new to virgin oooomph  as been with bt complete wifi for a few years now was just wondering if the ooooomph pack is as good and reliable as advertised as my son does all his college work and sporting courses online so need to be confident on the switch later this month any advise much appreciated

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: new customer

Hi there

Yes it should be here are our speed guarantees: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/virgin-media-speed-policy

If you would like I can check over the address for you to ensure everything is all good to go and free from outages/area faults and double check what speeds are available.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
andynic1972
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

that would be great
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have sent you a private message to take these details

Thanks again 

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
andynic1972
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

post code is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
andynic1972
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ive been onto bt they said theyve heard nothing from yourselves about me leaving and transfering landline number over
0 Kudos
tvadikt
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi

Just a handy tip I learnt from other members on here

It may help if you do not cancel your BT broadband until you have Virgin set up and running to your satisfaction

It might cost you an extra month's money, but if you are not connected due to unforeseen delays, or the service is not suitable, you have a backup, especially handy if internet access is needed by your son for coursework

0 Kudos